The management system certification asserts not only about the quality of the organization but also about its different process and management commitments. It shows the organization’s dedication towards optimizing their operations in the respective fields. It guarantees the quality, safety, and security and also insures about the transparency of the whole procedure. It insures the sustainability and credibility of the organization towards the environment, employees and the customers.
- Quality management system (ISO 9001:2015)
- Environmental management system (ISO 14001:2015)
- Health and safety management systems (ISO 45001:2018)
- Food and safety management system (ISO 22000:2018)
- Information security management system (ISO 27001:2013)